revered authors

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Fri Mar 15 11:36:00 EST 2002

I wrote:
> And one or two 'most detested/unreadable'
> Robert Jordan

Why? Well, I admit the seri is loooooong and it's not fun
waiting in between the books... You get tired of him just
by waiting...

Regards
Jenny
I already ranted once about why I hate it (having started off by buying the
first few vols.). It'll be in the archives under the heading, IIRC, Robert
Jordan: a cast of thousands in search of an ending. But, to recap:
interminable, has stupid macho male characters and idiot, stroppy, prudish
women, and they all play stupid adolescent, nay, toddler-level games with
each other instead of getting on with saving the world. V. disappointing.
Ania