revered authors

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Mar 15 09:04:31 EST 2002

>  > >
>>  >Ros, about halfway through _TQ of A_ , and enjoying it immensely (though
>>  >had to grit my teeth through That Scene earlier on...)
>>
>>  Have you got to the stairs scene yet???  :)
>
>What stairs scene?? "-)
>
>Obviously not yet!
>
>(But I'm now already three quarters of the way through. Could I have missed
>something?)

Oh dear - I can't identify it by what goes before or after, and
anyway, you should finish the book and *then* I can explain it.  :)
There's just one scene which takes place on - not a staircase, but a
LOT of stairs, and I thought it was a gorgeous bit of comic relief in
the middle of some pretty heavy emotional stuff!  (But not only comic
relief of course.)

Hallie (trying to figure out if we can expect a post from you SOON to
say you've finished it, or if it's too late.  Are you 11 hours ahead
of English/Irish time do you know?).