Pullman

Ian W. Riddell iwr77 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:26:51 EST 2002

Pullman wrote a very controversial article in "The Horn Book" where he
describes his conception of the "Republic of Heaven" as distinct from the
"Kingdom of Heaven". He very clearly states his disdain for the theology of
Lewis' "Narnia" books. I've read the article a couple of times and need to
writing I loved and who was willing to take on one of the "gospels" of
children's lit to open up debate.

widdy