revered authors

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Fri Mar 15 08:18:30 EST 2002

>> Robert Jordan
>
>Why? Well, I admit the seri is loooooong and it's not fun
>waiting in between the books... You get tired of him just
>by waiting...
Doing a poll of the list, about 18 months ago, I found that nearly half the
list at that time hated Jordan...  I can give my own hypothesis to this,
although I don't know how well it carries internationally, but in the U.S.
at least, Jordan is always right after DWJ, so you know they don't have
that book that you've been craving and looking for biweekly when you get to
Jordan.  It breeds this hideous dislike for him.

Rebecca D. Ganetzky
"...and do not say that a thing is impossible to understand, for eventually
it will be understood."-Rabbi Hillel