revered authors

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 15 08:21:38 EST 2002

Why not start with The Wolves of Willoughby Chase, which is the first of the
series, but rather different in tone from the rest or Black Hearts in
Battersea which is the second and in which we meet Dido Twite who features
in most of the other books.

The full series is:

The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
Black Hearts in Battersea
Nightbirds on Nantucket
The Stolen Lake
The Whispering Mountain (not part of the main stream of the story, but takes
place just before ...)
The Cuckoo Tree
Dido and Pa
Is (or Is Underground)
Cold Shoulder Road
Limbo Lodge (I think this takes place after the Stolen Lake, but was
published later)

Anita