Revered authors (again)

Jenny Holmstrom isidunil at yahoo.se
Fri Mar 15 07:01:38 EST 2002

 --- Satu S Hlinovsky <skanervi at cc.helsinki.fi> skrev: >
Another "short" list - in no particular order, because
> arranging those
> authors would probably take forever...
>
> Willis, Sagan, Jones, Beagle, Bujold, Wrede, Tom Holt,
> Powers, Neal
> Stephensson, Michael Marshal Smith, Tepper, Duncan,
> Flewlling, Kay,
> Martin, Tolkien, Jane Lindskold, Diane Duane, Pullman,
> Astrid Lindgren,
> Vikram Seth, Gaiman, O.S. Card, Heinlein, Daniel Keyes,
> Sleator, Kirill
> Bulytsev... and of the really ancient ones: Shakespeare.
>
> These names probably include some you've never heard of,
> but I'm happy to
> provide more info (if I can - some of these are largely
> unknown and/or
> have only written one book that I know of). They all have
> written book(s)
> that I believe majority of the listees would like. If you
> want a set of
> recommendations, all you need to do is ask.
>
> - Satu

I realise it's a lot of books and authors I haven't read
yet... Many of these mentioned above, and other's mentioned
on this mailinglist I've never heard of before.
It's great to get so many tips and recommendations! Now
I've a huge (!) and long (!) list of authors to check out
at the library! Huuh, I wonder if I ever will be able to
keep up with you all...

Regards
Jenny

=====