revered authors

Satu S Hlinovsky skanervi at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 15 01:34:03 EST 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Rebecca Ganetzky wrote:
> I like Tamora
> Pierce, and most of the list agrees with me, but I don't really consider
> her a must-read.  That should keep anyone busy for at least a day or
> two...;-)
> RDG

Looking for things to read for my nine-year-old bilingual friend I
encountered Pierces 'Wild magic' -series - and read the first book to see
if seh would like it. She most probably will, and i liked it, too. As it
can not be found in the local library, I'm waiting for more to arrive via
mail...

- Satu