Back and new purchases

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Thu Mar 14 16:18:12 EST 2002

I'm well-known (possibly notorious) for being the class bookworm, so about
10 people came and gave me theirs.  Last year I got loads too, because I was
the official library assistant and there were quite a few left over :o)
Shame I'll never be able to use them all...

> The book tokens have a cash redemption value of 0.001p or
> somesuch. Someone
> tried to exchange a petrol token for the 0.001p it was worth, and
> apparently
> the official Esso company line on this is "EH?"!

Heheh.

Jendle
--
String quartet: a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and
someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about