Back and new purchases

Caleb W SCWoody423 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 13:10:45 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amaya Booker" <amaya at whatever.net.au>
To: <dwj at suberic.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 12:25 AM
Subject: Back and new purchases

> Just a quick note to say that I've re-subscribed to the list. So hello to
> any one else out there in DWJ-land
>
> Having been unsubscribed I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I
> picked up today for £1 a copy of Stealer of Souls (a Chrestomanci short
> story) being published as a special edition (matching the new Harper
Collins
> DWJ editions) for World Book Day

I'm hoping to scrounge a £1 book token off someone who doesn't want theirs
in school so I can get this as well as getting a pound off another book.
Although I'll have to get to a bookshop in the 5 seconds the WBD tokens are
valid for, which could be tricky...

The book tokens have a cash redemption value of 0.001p or somesuch. Someone
tried to exchange a petrol token for the 0.001p it was worth, and apparently
the official Esso company line on this is "EH?"!

Caleb W.