Mysterious book with girl in Brit Muse

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 23:59:08 EST 2002

I think that the book you're talking about is "Over Sea, Under Stone" by
Cooper--the first of the "Dark is Rising" trilogy.  But another book  seems
to be intruding--they rouse the Sleepers Under the Hill, and then send them
off on the family's old houseboat...and one of the kids is a fantastic
artist, and draws a picture of the "Grail/goblet"...  And my copy of OSUS is
missing--my roommate must've done it.
Later, after reading new post:
-Ah, yes, I agree!  The Sleepers by Curry!  Maybe that's still on the
shelf..all I saw before was "Beneath the Hill".
Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com