Do you know these books?

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 13 14:12:07 EST 2002

Rebecca wrote:
> Which Witch, and The Secret of Platform 13 were two of my frist
> SF/F books!
> Along with Wednesday's witch, or Wednewsday's Magic, or something like
> that

Do you mean 'The Wednesday Wizard' by Sherryl Jordan? She is a NZ writer who
has written some good fantasy. I would recommend 'The Wednesday Wizard' and
its sequel, 'Denzil's dilemma' which are for younger readers, and a couple
of YA books, especially 'Winter of Fire' - one of my all-time favourite
books. I gave it to my daughter when she was 13 and she loves it too.
Regards
Elizabeth.