Do you know these books?

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed Mar 13 07:32:18 EST 2002

Thank you  for your opinions and help.

As nobody seems to know the bird book, I assume it was a German one (yes, I do
believe you're so well read...) which limits the search a bit.

Topsy Turvy rings a bell, this is probably the film. And thanks, Melissa, it's
T.A. Barron. S. Barron wrote (as I found out in the library) some crime novels
in which Jane Austen is the detective - they were all checked out, btw.

Bettina