Revered Authors

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 20:27:27 EST 2002

My list for "must get the hardback" would be DWJ,
Tim Powers, Bujold, Steven Brust. But when I've
been flush I have bought Pratchett and  Kim
Stanley Robinson in hardback. I buy John Crowley
and George RR Martin in trade paperback and the
only reason I hold out for Robin Hobb in
paperback is that I started on the series that
way.

I did agree with Ania's choice of Lawhead
(unreadable) and Donaldson (why did I read them?)
but Jordan had me going for a while until I got better.

=====
Ven

.......... almost everyone is boring some kind of reader
or other.

Pamela Dean Dyer-Bennet