Re DWJ's Faults, PG rated

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 14:17:41 EST 2002

I teach boys of this age - some are sex-obsessed whereas some really don't
like girls that much yet but feel obligd to pretend otherwise in order to
fit in with their peers. My brother was certainly obseessed with
masturbation and the like at 13 as I remember discussing it with him (I was
older). I think that Blade would have been terrified - and so would many
boys even now!

Alex