revered authors

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Tue Mar 12 12:40:11 EST 2002

Here is my list. They are in no particular order and I'm probably
missingsome, since these are just off the top of my head.

LM Bujold (I've been torturing myself by reading the first 6 chapters of
Diplomatic Immunity on Baen's website), P.C.Hodgell, McKillip, DWJ, Gaiman
(especially for Sandman), Sharon Lee&Steve Miller Liaden stories (fun space
opera), Jeff VanderMeer (has written no novels, only stories, several of
which are available on the net), G.G.Kay, Patricia Wrede.

Tarja