Trick question

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 11:18:14 EST 2002

Paul wrote:

> Trivia quiz:
>
> Which DWJ novel contains the following sentence?
>
>    "The spaceships were Howard's, of course."

I shall take the risk of replying when I haven't read all the list messages in
my inbox yet.  I have briefly scanned it for further replies to this thread...

If Paul hadn't put the word "trick" in the subject line, I would have guessed
Archer's Goon.

.

.

.

.

Spoiler Space

.

.

.

.

But it is in fact Time of the Ghost.  Sally (Selina, not Sarah, to tie in our
names thread!) has just realised that the WH who contributed to the art
exhibition was Will Howard.

Nice one Paul!

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970