revered authors

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Mar 12 07:46:06 EST 2002

>  > 5.  If you want to include an explanation of the criteria you used to
>generate
>>  your list, that would be a lot of fun, I think.
>
>>  Whose books do I use as a yardstick to judge the good taste of other
>people?
>
>Hee hee. I despise in my heart people who don't like: DWJ, Robin McKinley,
>Bujold or Pratchett.

Ouch!  Could I maybe suggest a tiny bit of caution with the opinions
of other people's opinions flying around here (not just in this
post)?  I really wish I didn't have to know that you despised me in
your heart, Jennifer.  :)  Does it help that quite a few of the
people on your list would be on mine too?  <g>

Hallie.