LOTR - totally OT. Spoilers.

Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 16:21:38 EST 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Ania wrote:

> I hope you won't mind this OT post - it's just that I have set myself a
> sacred task to look for other women who went to see LOTR
>

> spoiler space....
>

>  and thought that the big blue uruk hai who killed Boromir and was then
> killed by Aragorn was soooo sexy. Myself and Elaine, a friend, swooned
> collectively over him. All our friends said we were sick. Are we sick? Your
> opinions, please...
> Ania

<blink> not entirely what I was expecting from the subject line<g>

My friends and I had more of the swoon thing going on over Legolas:
somebody on this list said something about Sean BEan being scenery, but I
think Legolas (Orlando Bloom, btw) was more so as he did little other than
stand around a look pretty.  Very pretty.  I've got a friend who's taking
up drawing just so she can get a picture of him under a waterfall. . . .
If you say the blue guy was sexy, I believe it, and there's absolutely
nothing wrong with finding unusual men attractive (I think Star Trek
proves that. . . I think)  Have you got a link to a pic or anything?

lizzie