Which dwj char are you?

Tony Fox tonyfox at beeb.net
Sun Mar 10 12:40:21 EST 2002

Sally said
 I can't find anything, which is odd, since she won a fairly major award in
> 1974.
> I did find the entry below...
>
> Booth, Rosemary (1928-)
> [Frances Murray]

Yes, I couldn't find anything on the search engines except the Romance
Association award.

> The books I have or have read include Red Rowan Berry, The Burning Lamp,
The Heroines's Sister, Castaway and a children's called Ponies in the
Heather (if that's the *same* FM!)

> Not many, for such an accomplished author... but I expect there are more.

My second favourite is The Dear Colleague - worth a read if you can get hold
of it. I think I will have to spend some pennies on Abebooks and get a copy
of The Heroines's Sister and Castaway

Chris