_The Thief_, with spoilers galore--extra long for your enjoyment

Sat Mar 9 16:30:22 EST 2002

Aren't you GLAD you're reading the Duel books, Ros?  :)

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:58:38 +1100, Gross Family wrote:

>I *hate* reviews and blurbs that think you want to know everything before
>you start reading. Sometimes I'm like Becca, though, in wanting reassurance
>before I read the book that I'm not going to be *too* upset to read the
>book! :-)

I want to know in advance if there's going to be something in a book that I
just cannot get past.  No matter how good the book is, if it's got one of my
problem areas, that will be the primary thing I remember about the book.  It
feels like a waste of time to me.

I'm *finally* going to read the Emily books by L.M. Montgomery.  I just
haven't before.  It's all your fault, all of you.  Like I don't have other
stuff to do with my time.  :)

Melissa Proffitt