Tanith Lee

Fri Mar 8 00:53:46 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:02:00 +0000, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>Melissa:
>
>>  >But I really must seek out a copy of Dragon Hoard...
>>
>>I got mine last year and was surprised to find that, as wonderful as it was,
>>I had been remembering a different book.  Now I don't know if it even exists
>>or is merely the product of my fevered brain.  Anyone know where I can find
>>a good, complete Tanith Lee bibliography online?
>

>I don't.  But you could just describe the book you remember - and if
>it's TL someone will probably recognise it, while if it is just the
>product of your fevered brain, we'll all enjoy a good read. :)

Aw, shucks.  I don't even remember now what I thought it was.  I do know:

1) While I was at college, I read exactly three Tanith Lee books from the
library; two of them were YA, and the third was _Red as Blood_.

2) One of the YA titles was _The Dragon Hoard_; I know because the round
robin storytelling scene is so memorable.  It's the other one I can't
remember.

3) What I do remember is that the story was more from the hero's point of
view, and he had an encounter with a dragon early on.

4) It's remotely possible that I'm confusing this with _Dealing with
Dragons_, but I'm pretty sure not.

See how bad my memory is?  It's like that kind of cheese--you know, the kind
with holes in--I know it's not Camembert....  :)  (Joking.  I know it's
swiss cheese.  I'm not THAT sad and pitiful.)

Melissa Proffitt