Which dwj char are you?

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu Mar 7 19:44:56 EST 2002

> A fellow Frances Murray fan! I haven't read this one so will have to look
> for it. My favourite is The Burning Lamp. Do you know if  there is a web
> site somewhere with a bibliography?

I can't find anything, which is odd, since she won a fairly major award in
1974.
I did find the entry below...

Booth, Rosemary (1928-)
[Frances Murray]

so it seems FM is a pseudonym. The books I have or have read include Red
Rowan Berry, The Burning Lamp, The Heroines's Sister, Castaway and a
children's called Ponies in the Heather (if that's the *same* FM!)

Not many, for such an accomplished author... but I expect there are more.

Sallyo.