Guy Gavriel Kay

Ian W. Riddell iwr77 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:34:17 EST 2002

Hi!

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm a he - Ian is my given name, which I like a lot. My parents were
supposed to name me John (oldest son and all) but they didn't want to so
they picked Ian (Scottish for John, of course). My theory is that I was name
after Ian Flemming (of James Bond fame) but my father denies it.

Widdy comes from my middle name "Widdifield" - my mother's maiden name.

Glad to be in a group that loves books this much!

widdy