Guy Gavriel Kay

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 6 23:23:07 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

> Is there anyone else out there who dislikes the Fionavarr Tapestry
> books, but really likes the rest of Guy Gavriel Kays books?

It seems to be the prevalent condition among the GGK fans on
rec.arts.sf.written.

As I recall, the Fionavarr Tapestry was his first three books. FWIW.

Myself, I struggled through the first Fionavarr book before giving up
on the trilogy, but I really like A Song for Arbonne, and stand in awe
of The Lions of Al-Rassan and Tigana. Which doesn't mean I'm going to
read them any time soon, mind you.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."