Kay

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 6 21:20:29 EST 2002

>That's a major source of disagreement with a) one of my best friends and
>b) my ex-boyfriend. She adored the Fionavar Tapestry; he thought that
>Tigana was one of the best books ever. I read the first book of Fionavar
>and started the second, got sidetracked and never got back to it.

I read all of Fionovar, but it really started to annoy me the way he kept
killing everyone off. I hate authors who make you like central characters
and then just slaughter them indiscriminately. Julian May is a terrible one
for this, I read a series of hers, and by the third book, none of the
characters from the first book were still standing.

Robyn