OT: L M Montgomery

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Wed Mar 6 10:59:35 EST 2002

Georgia asked about books on L M Montgomery.  This isn't a critical work,
but 4 volumes of her journals have been published, and for people who like
her books, they are a fascinating read, about her life and about her work,
and her opinions of her own work.  I think they are most interesting for
people who like the "Emily" series, which in some ways are very
autobiographical and other ways not so much.  I believe they are edited by
Rubio and Waterstein, and the titles are something simple like "The
Journals of L M Montgomery, volume 1)

Laurie