Guy Gavriel Kay

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Wed Mar 6 09:15:23 EST 2002

Is there anyone else out there who dislikes the Fionavarr Tapestry books,
but really likes the rest of Guy Gavriel Kays books?  I started out with the
Fionavarr books and didn't finish the trilogy because I just didn't find it
very interesting.  I did finish it later, and it I wasn't very impressed.  I
read A Song for Arbonne and really liked it.  Less impressed with The Lions
of Al-Rassan, but I liked Tigiana (must reread that soon).  But I absolutely
loved The Sarantine Mosaic.  I loved the characters, the world he created
and the plot.  It was such a differenct reading experience that it's hard to
believe that they are produced by the same writer.

Kylie