Heyer (was Re: Which dwj char are you?)

catherine wright crachelwright at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 09:17:26 EST 2002

 --- Sally Odgers <sodgers at tassie.net.au> wrote: > >
Mother doesn't like
> fantasy or sf either, and really, she reads very
> little fiction. She likes
> Dick Francis, but usually seems to go for biography
> and such.

This sounds like my mother's default setting too; but
as she is a school librarian, she spends an awful lot
of time reading YA fiction - even the fantasy, which
she hates. She is particularly not fond of the genre
'Teenage Love In Spite Of...' - Lurlene Mc Thingy and
so on. AND she used to bore herself to sleep with my
Chalet School books - rather insulting, on reflection!

Catherine