Designs

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 22:24:26 EST 2002

>>If you don't mind kibbitzing from anyone interested, you could send me an
image and I could post it in a private area of the website and put a url on
the list for us all to see. <<

Sounds like that could be a plan. I've got some committments that ar going to
take a lot of my time for the next couple of weeks, but I'll try to work on
sometheng and maybe get it to you sometime after that.

You may want to send me a private e-mail with the address you'ld like me to
use for it, so I can extract the address and send it to you rather than
directly to the list.