Heyer (was Re: Which dwj char are you?)

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Tue Mar 5 19:44:43 EST 2002

don't know why.  Despite pointed and constant comments from
> friends, I can't bring myself to want to read Guy Gavriel Kay.
> No idea why.  Just don't wanna.

I did, once, and didn;t like it. The style was over-ornamented for my taste
and there was too much yuck.

> At least I know why it's hard to hook them on DWJ -- children's
> book prejudices.  Though I don't know why my SO refuses to read
> Bujold.

I haven't taken the plunge yet because I'm afraid of being hooked on a long
series and having to spend hours (and 100s of dollars) locating and reading
it!

Sallyo.