Heyer (was Re: Which dwj char are you?)

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Mar 5 19:31:32 EST 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|Doesn't it just bug you when you think you *ought* to like something and
|can't figure out why you *don't*?  Really, you use your tastes in books to
|determine future reading, and if you can't count on those, what are you left
|with?

What bugs me more is when I refuse even to try a book, and I
don't know why.  Despite pointed and constant comments from
friends, I can't bring myself to want to read Guy Gavriel Kay.
No idea why.  Just don't wanna.

At least I know why it's hard to hook them on DWJ -- children's
book prejudices.  Though I don't know why my SO refuses to read
Bujold.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
There were green alligators, and long necked geese
Humpty-backed camels and chimpanzees