Which dwj char are you?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Mar 5 19:29:12 EST 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Irina Rempt wrote:

|On Monday 04 March 2002 17:17, Philip Belben wrote:
|
|I'm starting to feel very guilty that I've never liked Heyer; or
|rather, it was something my mother read, and I can't decide whether
|(a) I really like it deep down, but decided to dislike it because I
|don't want to like the same things my mother did, (b) I really
|dislike it but I feel guilty about that because my mother read it and
|she was Always Right, or (c) I would like it if I could read it
|without any preconceptions.

Heyer is one of the few books my mum and I agree about, not
counting all the wonderful books she hooked me on when I was a
kid (Noel Streatfield).  She thought Howl's Moving castle was
sweet, but that's about it.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
What is an 'evil shape', I wonder?  Could a triangle be evil, for
example?  Are some kind of triangles decent and God-fearing,