t-shirts again

Elizabeth Parks mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 05:54:45 EST 2002

I've been told that these jokes are long dead, but. . . .

Four candles, three dollars.

Wool from otherwordly sheep, twenty-nine ninety five.

Three pounds of feathers, six dollars.

Box of oatmeal, fifty cents.

Going to Babylon and regaining the other half of yourself that was evilly
stolen by your opressive power hungry aunt/stepmother who put a curse on
you and had her brother try and kill your foster father, etc. . . .

priceless.

um. . . don't have deep secret anywhere nearby, so I tried to remember
vaguely what all that stuff was. . .

lizzie

. . . though the problem with a shirt that said something like "I went to
Babylon and all I got was this lousy t-shirt and a memory wipe" is that
Babylon is the name of a, um, _very_ lively gay nightclub in Queer as
Folk. . . hmm.