dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #409

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Mar 5 01:04:18 EST 2002

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 JOdel at aol.com wrote:

|In a message dated 3/4/02 6:17:19 AM, owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:
|
|<< Do any of us have graphic design skills?  I can probably hunt
|diwn a friend if not.
| >>

|Well, I do work in the capacity of a graphics designer...
|
|Who would I submit a possibility to?

woohoo!

If you don't mind kibbitzing from anyone interested, you could
send me an image and I could post it in a private area of the
website and put a url on the list for us all to see.  If you
don't want to be overwhelmed with comments, we could have a few
people volunteer to be the Official Kibbitzers.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Wes: "My gypsy curse sometimes prevent me from seeing the truth.  Oh, Buffy!"
Cordy: "Yes, Angel?"