Re Deep Secret -- Fairytales

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Mon Mar 4 18:45:47 EST 2002

According to babynames.com, Kern is a Celtic/Gaelic name meaning dark haired
child.  I haven't read any Dalemark for ages, but I seem to remember Hern
being blond...

Jenny
--
String quartet: a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and
someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about