Phantasmacon

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Mon Mar 4 18:45:43 EST 2002

Really?  But it's a well-known fact that all composers hate string
players...

> idea - I'll
> write a string quartet!  Then you can really have something to
> complain about!
>
> But, as a matter of interest, which of those are you, Jenny?

In my quartet, the ex-violinist, but otherwise the bad violinist, and
occasionally the composer.  And somewhere in amongst all that, I sometimes
manage to be the one who hates all violinists, while still being one ;o)

Jenny