Which dwj char are you?

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Mar 4 14:11:58 EST 2002

Philip replied to me...

> > GH character I would like to resemble...The Grand Sophy.
Character I
> > probably actually resemble...Mary (Devil's Cub).
>
> Ah yes.  I've always liked Mary.  My opinion of Sophy, though, is
more
> like that of Lord Charlbury - I'm devoted to her, but heaven
preserve
> me from marriage to her!

Grin.  Oh, I don't think I'd find her very comfortable to be
around...I just want to *be* her.  I'd love to have that amount of
self-confidence.

> Or, to keep this a bit closer to being on topic, like Abdullah's of
Sophie
> Jenkins (nee Hatter).

Hm.  What is it about the name Soph[ie/y]?

> But won't Sophy make a splendid match-making mama for the next
generation of
> Rivenhalls!

Scary!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"