Which dwj char are you?

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 11:17:28 EST 2002

>>> (BTW - somewhat surprised to run into a fellow Heyer
>>> enthusiast on a DWJ list - or is there a connexion
>>> there somewhere?)
>
> They both do Pungent Characters.

Indeed they do.  And their respective senses of humour are very similar, too.

Philip.

PS I seem to recall a couple of years ago Nat (I think it was) did a survey of
list members, including other favourite authors.  After DWJ, Connie Willis came
top, IIRC, with Georgette Heyer next.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970