Which dwj char are you?

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 11:13:37 EST 2002

Dorian, quoting me:

>> I can I dentify with a lot of Georgette Heyer characters, for some
>> reason.  Character I would most like to resemble, Frederick Comyn
>> (Devil's Cub).  Character I fear I actually resemble, Edward Yardley
>> (Venetia).  FWIW.
>
> Wibble!
>
> GH character I would like to resemble...The Grand Sophy.  Character I
> probably actually resemble...Mary (Devil's Cub).

Ah yes.  I've always liked Mary.  My opinion of Sophy, though, is more like that
of Lord Charlbury - I'm devoted to her, but heaven preserve me from marriage to
her!  Or, to keep this a bit closer to being on topic, like Abdullah's of Sophie
Jenkins (nee Hatter).

But won't Sophy make a splendid match-making mama for the next generation of
Rivenhalls!

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970