Which dwj char are you?

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 11:07:08 EST 2002

Hallie, quoting me:

>>Oh, yes.  Who is Anne?  I've been going over DWJ characters in my head, and I
>>can't find an Anne at all.  Except Enna Hittims, I suppose - one of the two or
>>three remaining DWJ stories I haven't yet managed to get hold of :-(
>>
>>(I shall probably be very embarrassed here - I almost didn't identify Amanda,
>>and SWM is my favourite DWJ)
>
> Well, at risk of embarrassing you, but wasn't it Vierran/Ann being discussed?

D'oh!  Isn't it strange how the human mind works.  I got Sally's "Tarquin"
instantly, and couldn't get that one at all.  Imaginary companions, too.  Oh
well.

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970