Books from the Library

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Mar 3 13:50:53 EST 2002

Melissa:

>  >>Lee, Tanith: Law of the Wolf Tower
>>
>>I think Melissa posted a very favourable opinion of this recently -
>>Becca and I had rather a different reaction to it.
>
>Well, gosh darn, Hallie, now you have to say what the reaction *was*!
>
>:)

What - "different from very favourable" isn't specific enough for
you? :)  I certainly have nothing very interesting to add.  It's not
as if either of us hated it, it just didn't grab either of us much.
I think Becca went a bit farther than I did, and found it downright
boring.  I just found it rather flat.

There, aren't you glad you asked? :)

Hallie.