Re Deep Secret -- Fairytales

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Mar 1 22:07:51 EST 2002

> It seems to me, FWIW, that if I really mean what I'm saying, it
> shouldn't matter to me who's going to hear me say it.

You're probably right. Speaking to a group is always different from speaking
with one person anyway. I mean, I might moan about a family member to
another family member, but I wouldn;t say the same thing in a public
meeting. And DWJ list is a public meeting! So I think the benefits (new
members, "educating" (ha!) Potterites etc) probably outweigh the slight
chance of upsetting or offending someone.

Sallyo.