Re Deep Secret -- Fairytales

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Fri Mar 1 20:47:19 EST 2002

Say I said something rude about an author or
> > editor and someone else did a "search" for that author or editor... my
> > comment would probably show up in the hits.  Scary, eh.
>
> I think it's only fair to say, this has happened.

It's a bit difficult. This being a book/author discussion group, we should
be free to say what we like. However, by the laws of decency we're not free
to upset other people. I suppose the "opinion" clause might get us home
free? "In my opinion X doesn't handle character properly..."  Or maybe we
could tack a "listeners never hear any good o' themselves" disclaimer on the
end of posts?

Sallyo.