Re Deep Secret -- Fairytales

rganetzk at oberlin.edu rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Fri Mar 1 15:51:30 EST 2002

I was looking on information on Sorcery and Cecilia a little while ago, and
I found a whole bunch of stuff, and that it was really cool.  Some of the
names sounded familiar, but it wasn't until I got to my own post that I
realized I was looking at our list! :-)

I found out about the list by a web search, too, I was looking for Tam Lin
discussions about Fire & Hemlock and came up with the list
RDG

--On Friday, March 01, 2002 3:46 PM -0500 deborah <deborah at suberic.net>