recommended reads & questions

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Fri Mar 1 13:58:26 EST 2002

on 1.3.2002 19:25, Robyn Starkey at rohina at shaw.ca wrote:

> I have heard a rumour, from a reasonably reliable source that Garth Nix's
> Abhorsen, which was supposed to be out around now, will not make an
> appearance until June or July. Sigh.  I was hoping someone might contradict
> me...

Garth Nix posted some time ago in the rec.arts.sf.written (and, I think,
rec.books.childrens) newsgroup that Abhorsen won't be out until February
2003, i.e. about a year from now :(. But... If you are desperate for some
more, he has posted the six first chapters of the book at his homepage:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~garthnix/

Tarja

p.s. Another Heyer fan.