t-shirts

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Mar 1 13:50:50 EST 2002

Lizzie said...

> where are we on the subject of t-shirts?
>
> I quite liked the Indigo Rubber idea--with the list of venues on the
back.
> You know, Indigo Rubber 2002: Chrestomanci Castle, Market Chipping,
> Phantasmacon, Time City, Dalemark, the name of the city in Archer.

Ooh, now that's a cool idea.  And we could add the cathedral from
Caprona, as someone else suggested, and Bristol (for F&H), and
Monigan's Place, and whichever bit of the galaxy it is that Sirius
belongs...

> it might not be as clever as some other things, but hey!  it packs
those
> references in!

I think it's very clever.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"