Which dwj char are you?

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Mar 1 13:45:56 EST 2002

Philip said...

> I've never found a DWJ character who's really me, for some reason.
> Rupert isn't too far off, though.

No, me either.  Maewen is probably the closest, with touches of Nan.

> I can I dentify with a lot of Georgette Heyer characters, for some
reason.
> Character I would most like to resemble, Frederick Comyn (Devil's
Cub).
> Character I fear I actually resemble, Edward Yardley (Venetia).
FWIW.

Wibble!

GH character I would like to resemble...The Grand Sophy.  Character I
probably actually resemble...Mary (Devil's Cub).

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"