Which dwj char are you?

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 1 12:19:29 EST 2002

At 13:39 01/03/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>  --- Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote: >
> >
> > I can I dentify with a lot of Georgette Heyer
> > characters, for some reason.
> > Character I would most like to resemble, Frederick
> > Comyn (Devil's Cub).
> > Character I fear I actually resemble, Edward Yardley
> > (Venetia).  FWIW.
>
>Oh, say not so. Surely *far* too harsh on yourself...
>(BTW - somewhat surprised to run into a fellow Heyer
>enthusiast on a DWJ list - or is there a connexion
>there somewhere?) As for me - I wish I was Sophy,
>obviously...

Lots of secret Heyer enthusiasts. Antonia Fraser, in one of her Jemima
Shone novels admits to being one, and says she has a theory about how lots
of educated women read Heyer as teenagers and that she informs a lot of
their later lives. I like Hugo and Althea the best myself, for characters
to resemble.

Robyn