Which dwj char are you?

catherine wright crachelwright at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 08:39:17 EST 2002

 --- Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote: >

> I can I dentify with a lot of Georgette Heyer
> characters, for some reason.
> Character I would most like to resemble, Frederick
> Comyn (Devil's Cub).
> Character I fear I actually resemble, Edward Yardley
> (Venetia).  FWIW.

Oh, say not so. Surely *far* too harsh on yourself...
(BTW - somewhat surprised to run into a fellow Heyer
enthusiast on a DWJ list - or is there a connexion
there somewhere?) As for me - I wish I was Sophy,
obviously...

And as for DWJ characters, I have given this a fair
bit of thought and the closest I can get is Callette -
prickly, private, prone to moody fits and slightly
obsessive.

Catherine