Goon

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 07:54:06 EST 2002

Sally, quoting I can't remember whom:

>> Hathaway, easily. I've always liked mild men with a wicked sense of
>> humour.
>
> He's my second favourite. Late transport annoys me sufficiently to keep him
> from being first.

:-)

Hathaway is definitely my favourite.  I don't get on with Torquil at all, for
all he's the musical one.  Oh well.

> Hathaway! Send a *(&^%$# bus!

Oh yes.  Good tee-shirt suggestion, Sally.

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432